Relativity for nook!Installing a Relativity story on your nook through your computer:
1. Download the file to your computer.
2. Connect your nook to your computer.
3. Open the folder path: MyNOOKcolor (H: ) > My Files > Books Your actual drive letter for when you have your nook connected might be different than mine.
4. Drop the Relativity file into the books folder. It will show up in your main library.
5. Safely disconnect your nook from your computer.
Installing a Relativity story on your nook through your nook:
1. Open your browser to the Relativity stories page and decide which story you want to download.
2. Tap on the link for the nook edition. The file will start downloading on it's own.
3. Once it is finished, bring up the "travel bar" by pressing the "n" button and tap on "library".
4. In the upper right corner, tap on "My Stuff" and then "My Files" in the drop sown menu.
5. Tap the folder "My Files" and then tap the folder
A photographer's relationshipstripods are a photographer's best friend, while actual film strips are the oldest of lovers.